Sunday 20 March 2016

Fly - GOT7

This just came out today!



Oh my god, I've been waiting for their comeback in forever holy. I was so on top of this, I've watched their teaser which ... is some pretty deep stuff, and the album spoiler. I am so hyped for this album!

My bias in the group is Jackson, he's just too much of a dork for me and honestly, he needs to continue to be more of a dork. I watched him on 拜托了冰箱 and I loved every second of his innocent self. Can't wait for season two of that show, he needs to continue to be MC. 

Anyways, the song. Let's just say that it took me two tries to get into the music. It's not I didn't like it, I don't know, something about it caught me off guard, but then again, first time I listened to this song was when I just woke up so I was groggy and half asleep. The chorus is really catchy (Jackson's raps are always on point) I do wish that for the chorus they had the high notes more prominant, as it did sound as if it was dying out, but it would make sense since they had to drown it out for the raps. 

I love their outfits in the MV. The concept is great, camera work is brilliant, a bit too much cuts for my liking, but hey, they have to keep changing angles to maintain interest I guess. The choreography is very cute. It seems like a very performance based choreography as much of the MV was actually just them dancing on an empty set. That being said, I still can not wait to see how they perform this live, and for the dance practice video to be out!

One thing is, I'm very curious about the basis for the MV as in what the whole idea behind it is, but so far, I really like how it keeps me questioning the events that occur. Really hoping to see more from GOT7, I can not wait for their album release.

-O.F

No comments:

Post a Comment